Friday, September 9, 2011

WHAT THE HELL IS DRACONIA DOLORES?

Nop! It has nothing to do with Dolores Umbridge the bitchy Headmistress from the awesome Harry Potter series. Well, actually it does. I mean, atleast a word to word interpretation of these words might relate Draconia Dolores with Headmistress, Ms. Dolores Umbridge. Draconia, or Draconian, as an adjective means exceedingly harsh or very severe. And when related to Dolores which means sorrow or grief, it can be said that Draconia Dolores means severe grief; thus relating to what Ms. Umbridge brings to Hogwarts.


Then again, this blog has nothing to do with Ms. Umbridge, or Harry Potter. This blog is about me, myself and the shit I do. The severe grief in what we call life. Wait! No! This is not another emo poser's blog with all suicidal notes and stuff. This is more. Its got fun, its got sorrow. And it has a little more fun behind the words.


In the coming posts I will try my best to present you with stuff I do, the stuff other people do and also the random shit that makes me stop and think for a while.


I apologize in advance if my posting of some stuff in my mother language, Dhivehi would bother some of you. I assure that if I post something in Dhivehi I will explain it to some extent, just to let everyone know what the furrk is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment