Saturday, September 10, 2011

MY BESTFRIEND NEEDS A PAIR OF ASSES!

This morning I came to know of something I wish I never did. My bestfriend "AAM - the mango" recently applied to Cambridge University for a 'something' in Human Resource Management, and guess what the entry qualifications are - 2 asses and another 2 asses tattooed with stars!






Now, I can't give you anymore details of this but the more shocking part was why she wanted to do a 'something' in Human Resource Management while her life long aim is to be a mind effing Psychiatrist!


Now Psychiatrists are the kind of people who really scare me. Not only because its got more of it to do with mind effing but also because in my point of view psychiatrists are people with HUGE (totally out of topic - apparently all girls love huge things) personal problems. These psychiatrists are too afraid to deal with their own shit that they choose to cover up their crappy life under a veil of others problems.


Thus, I choose to boycott my bestfriend becoming a psychiatrist and fully support her on doing "that thing" on Human Resource Management at Cambridge University. I just wonder where she is gonna get the asses. I already have mine shielded =)

No comments:

Post a Comment