Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Letter

Dear BML,


It is with great sorrow and aversion I am writing this letter. Personally, in the sane state of mind, I realize that this letter will not reach you and even if it does; it will not be of any importance to an establishment like yours.


It has been over a week since I opened my first savings account and applied for an American Express Debit Card at the Bank of Maldives Ltd. Hulhumale' Branch and so far I have had a very bad experience with your services.

For a starter, your service brochure says that I will receive my Amex Debit Card within 5 working days from application. After 8 working days I am left with nothing but an inactive Debit Card with me and your customer care staff are not able to give me an exact time when I will be able to use my card, let alone, withdraw any cash from my account.


The problem for me is not your slow service but the fact that I am now, because of that slow service, unable to attend to any of my daily spending needs.


As I hope that you would understand my position and validity of my complaint, especially during such a time when the government has started squeezing out GST and other surcharges from us, working class Maldivian youth.


I would like to conclude, requesting you to look into these matters and deal with us customers, especially new customers like me with much care, for we may lose trust in your establishment before establishing trust towards you.


Thankyou.


Yours sincerely,
Ixmaeal "Ozai" Ner'ill Nashyd

No comments:

Post a Comment